1.51v 6 March 2018
- Thanks to Norbert Vischer, extended the Plot class to make it
relatively simple to draw the x and y values on plots. For examples,
refer to Custom Plot Symbols and Bar Charts in
the Help>Examples>Plots menu.
- Thanks to Michael Schmid, added the Dialog.addToSameRow()
macro function, which makes the next item added to a GenericDialog
appear on the same row as the previous item
- Thanks to Salim Kanoun, added the Overlay.selectable(boolean)
method which can be use to make an overlay non-selectable
- Thanks to Salim Kanoun, added the Overlay.setLabelFont(font,true)
method, which causes labels in overlays to scale as the image is zoomed.
- Thanks to Michael Schmid, the GenericDialog class automatically
generates unique labels for macro recording.
- Thanks to Michael Schmid, on Linux, the "OK" button in
GenericDialogs is now on the right, as it is on Macs.
- Added a setFontSize() method to the MontageMaker class.
- Thanks to Michael Schmid, fixed a bug that caused symbols in plots to be
drawn at the left or bottom border if there was a NaN value.
- Thanks to Wilhelm Burger, fixed a bug on Java 9 that caused
Plugins>y;Compile and Run to not work with .class files
not in the default package.
- Thanks to Jerome Mutterer, fixed a 1.51u regression that caused macro calls
similar to newArray(a.length) to always return 1.
- Thanks to Rob Lees, fixed a 1.51u regression that caused
the close(pattern) macro function to close the ROI Manager if
'pattern' did not have a wildcard.
- Thanks to Norbert Vischer, fixed a 1.51u regression that caused
the close("\\Others") to not work.
- Thanks to Rob Lees, fixed a 1.51s regression that caused multi-point
deletion with “Show all” enabled to not function correctly.