1.52c 18 May 2018
- Activating an ROI in an overlay created by Measure (with “Add to overlay" enabled),
or by the particle analyzer, selects the corresponding row in the "Results" table.
- ImageJ displays a "Delete Points?" dialog before deleting a multi-point selection
- Thanks to "zzyzyman", fixed a bug that caused ImageJ to fail to open odd-width RGB AVI files.
- Thanks to Merijn van Erp, fixed a bug that caused the CurveFitter.getSortedFitList()
method to throw an exception.
- Thanks to Kees Straatman and Bill Christens-Barry, fixed a bug in the macro interpreter
that caused it to not detect a missing '[' after an array variable.
- Thanks to Mike, fixed a 1.52b regression that caused the AVI Reader to
fail with a "Required item ‘00ix’ not found" error.
- Thanks to Curtis Rueden, fixed a 1.51t regression that caused errors in
headless mode macros to throw a HeadlessException.
- Thanks to 'cortig' and Curtis Rueden, fixed a 1.52b regression that caused
the "Apply" option of the Image>Adjust>Threshold command to not
behave as expected with 16 and 32 bit images.