1.51r 12 October 2017
- Thanks to Norbert Vischer, custom symbols in plots are now supported.
Refer to the Help>Examples>Macro>Custom Plot Symbols
command for an example.
- Thanks to Philippe Carl, replaced the min/max threshold value labels
in the "Threshold" dialog by editable text fields and removed the "Set"
button. New values are validated once the user hits the enter key. Also
added mouse wheel and arrow key support to the min and max sliders.
The up/down keys increase/decrease the threshold values when the cursor
is within one of the text fields.
- The "Save column headers" and "Save row numbers" options in the
Edit>Options>Input/Output dialog are always enabled on startup.
- Thanks to Mathieu Prouveur, ImageJ displays an error message when
a macro function attempts to return a string enclosed in parenthesis.
- Thanks to Roger Leigh, fixed bugs that prevented ImageJ from running on Java 9.
- Thanks to Derek Xu and Michael Schmid, fixed a bug that could cause
the Orthogonal Views command to throw an exception.
- Thanks to Jerome Parent, fixed a bug that caused the median filter
to not work correctly with 32-bit images containing NaN values.
- Thanks to Ron DeSpain, fixed a bug that could cause startup macro
shortcuts to be disabled when opening a macro in the macro editor.
- Thanks to Kees Straatman, fixed a bug that caused the
run("Set Measurements...", options) macro function to not work
as expected if used after a run("Analyze Particles...", options) call
that was missing 'display ' in the options string.
- Thanks to Jeremy Adler, fixed a bug that caused the
run("Stack to Images") macro function to not make the
last opened image active.
- Thanks to Michael Schmid, fixed bugs that sometimes caused the
the wrong image to be activated after an image is deleted in a macro.
- Thanks to Michael Schmid, fixed a 1.51q regression
that could cause an exception when creating a plot.